Warranty and Care Tips
UK WARRANTY POLICY
Although all goodr sunglasses are all expertly made and carefully tested in our natural lagoon before we release them into the wild, sometimes “flamingo droppings” happen. That’s why all purchases of goodr sunglasses made through goodr.co.uk are backed by our 1-year warranty.
Unfortunately, we're unable to offer lens replacements. Therefore a complete replacement pair will be supplied.
CLEANING AND CARE TIPSNot that we think you're taking a Brillo pad to your goodrs BUT... to keep your goodrs in pristine condition and from showing signs of natural wear and tear, we recommend:
- Keep them in the microfibre pouch when not in use
- Snuggly laying them on a gold encrusted pillow at night, will also ensure longevity.
- Using a gel based lens cleaner and a microfibre cloth...the pouch they come in works wonders.
- Mild soap and water and gently patting dry with a soft cloth, also works!
- Avoid harsh waters on the lenses; Salt water, pool water and mosquito-infested swamp waters are not recommended.
UK WARRANTY REQUESTS START HERE
While goodr CEO, Carl the Flamingo is in NO WAY educationally qualified, after binge watching 6 seasons of Grey's Anatomy he fancies himself quite the little hobby doctor.